This project is read-only.

ARM Build Fails

Aug 18, 2015 at 9:37 PM
Edited Aug 18, 2015 at 9:38 PM
Thank you for this excellent and very easy-to-use wrapper. I am working with version 3.8.7.1 on my WP8.1/WinRT project (added with NuGet). It works very well in the emulator. But I am not able to build my app for the device. I get the following error:
There was a mismatch between the processor architecture of the project being built "ARM" and the processor architecture, "x86", of the implementation file "E:\Projects\windows_Project\packages\Sqlite-Winrt.3.8.7.1\lib\wpa81\SQLiteWinRT.dll" for "E:\Projects\windows_Project\packages\Sqlite-Winrt.3.8.7.1\lib\wpa81\SQLiteWinRT.winmd". This mismatch may cause runtime failures. Please consider changing the targeted processor architecture of your project through the Configuration Manager so as to align the processor architectures between your project and implementation file, or choose a winmd file with an implementation file that has a processor architecture which matches the targeted processor architecture of your project. Project.WindowsPhone
Looking at the reference properties, the path (E:\Projects\windows_Project\packages\Sqlite-Winrt.3.8.7.1\build\netcore45\ARM\SQLiteWinRT.winmd) seems correct. I have separate build configurations for x86 (emulator) and ARM (device). How can I get it to build with ARM configuration?
Aug 19, 2015 at 8:42 AM
Update: I now added the sources and my solution builds fine for all targets. It would still be good to understand why I couldn't get the NuGet package to work.
Aug 19, 2015 at 5:04 PM
Yet another update. The above went well for a while but suddenly I'm getting build errors:

Error MSB6006 "CL.exe" exited with code -1073741515. SQLiteWinRT C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets 242

Error MSB6006 "CL.exe" exited with code -1073741515. SQLiteWinRTPhone81(RT) C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets 242